We will be uploading FAQ’s, manuals and videos regarding this app very soon. In the meantime you can submit your request with the following link: Submit a request
Pedometer App Crash
Generally, if you delete the app and reinstall, most crashing issues are resolved. You will not be charged again if you use the same iTunes Account to download Runtastic and all of your data will be synced, so you wont lose any data.
Note: Please upload all sessions to Runtastic.com from the History tab of the Runtastic App beforehand.
Our developers would really appreciate your log files so they can fix bugs as soon as possible.
1. Open you iPhone's general settings (on the iOS settings app).
2. Navigate to Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage
3. Select Diagnostic and Usage Data
4. Search for any log that says runtasticPRO, runtastic, mountainbike or mountainbikePRO,... etc.
5. Select all content in the log and copy it.
6. Paste the content into a ticket request and choose “Log Files”