If you experience any issues or difficulties with your Apple Watch, the following steps should help you solve most of the issues:
- Make sure that you have the latest iOS, watchOS and the latest version of the adidas Running app installed.
- Ensure that the Power Saving Mode is deactivated on your Apple Watch.
Should the above steps not help with your issue, try the following:
- Reboot both devices, your iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Disconnect the Apple Watch from your iPhone. Take a look at the following article for guidance.
- Go to the “Progress” tab of the adidas Running app and swipe down the screen to trigger the synchronisation of your activities.
- Now delete and reinstall the adidas Running app on your iPhone.
- Give all the permissions to the adidas Running app on your iPhone. Make sure Apple Health is activated and that the motion and fitness sensor is enabled.
- Log in the adidas Running app on your iPhone
- Connect the Apple Watch to your iPhone again. You can find guidance here.
Should you still experience difficulties, reach out to us for further assistance.