Follow these steps if you want to export and download your account data:
- Log in to Runtastic.com and click on “Home”
- Select "Account & Data" on the left-hand side
- Click the teal "Export Data" button
- You will receive an email with instructions once your export is ready for download
- Once your export is ready click on “Download Export” next to the file/files you want to download
Your sports sessions, sleep sessions, elevation, speed, and heart rate data is provided in .JSON format.
The folder 'GPS data' consists of all sessions that have a GPS trace and those are available to you in .gpx format. You can import those files into other platforms.
After you have imported the sessions into your preferred platform, all data such as elevation, heart rate, distance, duration, map, etc. will be visible to you.
Note: You can export your data once a week. Depending on the size of your file it might take up to a few days till your export is ready. Please also note that in order to export your account, you must confirm your email address, if you haven’t done so already. Enter your email account and click on the link we sent you to confirm your email address. If you did not receive it, we can resend it to you.