There could be several reasons why your activity has not been counted towards a Challenge. You’ll find a list of the most common reasons below:
- Your activity does not have a GPS trace
- You tracked using the incorrect sport type
- You added your activity manually
- You edited your activity afterwards
- You uploaded your activity tracked with your smartwatch to adidas Running after the Challenge finished
Note: At Runtastic we want to encourage fair play and healthy competition. Therefore we have several mechanisms in place to ensure that only realistic activities will count towards a Challenge. Runtastic reserves the right to blacklist users with suspicious activities from the leaderboard and exclude them from the Challenge.