If you are unable to join a particular event in the adidas Running app (i.e. the “Join Event” option is greyed out or disabled), this could be due to any of the following reasons:
- You’ve forgotten to join the respective adidas Runners community - You will need to first join the respective adidas Runners community before you can join an event hosted by them. Not sure how to do this? Take a look at this article.
- The event has already started - It is not possible to join an event more than 60 minutes after the scheduled event start time. If you have already joined an event, you can still manually check in up until 60 minutes after the event start time.
- The event is full - Some events may have a limited number of participants. Once all the available places have been filled, it will no longer be possible to join the event.
- The event clashes with another one of your joined events - It is not possible to join two events with overlapping start or end times.
- The event has restrictions -You must meet the requirements for the event in order to join. Some events may have age restrictions, or certain challenging events may require you to already be at a higher AR level before you can join.