When you track a fitness activity with your favorite Runtastic app, the calories you burned will automatically sync to Balance. This means your daily calorie allowance will be updated and you’ll have an overview of all your burned and consumed calories in one handy place!
How does it work?
- Just track your fitness activities using one of the compatible apps* in the Runtastic Portfolio
- The calories you burn during the activity will be automatically imported into the Balance app and your total daily calorie allowance will be adjusted accordingly
For example, if your daily calorie allowance is 2000 calories and you’ve burned 200 calories during a running activity tracked with the Runtastic app, your daily calorie allowance will increase to 2200 for the corresponding day.
Where can I view my burned calories in the Balance app?
Tap “Diary” to view your burned calories, which will be displayed just below your remaining calorie allowance for the day.
Scroll down to just beneath your food entries to view your completed sports activity for the day along with how many calories you burned during this activity.
If your activity is not displayed in the Balance app, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Balance app is updated to the latest version available in the App store
- Make sure that you are logging in with the same account details to all Runtastic apps and to your account on Runtastic.com
- Check that your activity has also synchronized to your account on Runtastic.com
- Allow several minutes to give the app time to synchronize your activity
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection, as this is required to synchronize your activity
*The following apps will synchronize burned calories with the Balance app: Runtastic app, Results app, Road / Mountain Bike app, Fitness app Collection (Push-Ups, Squats, Pull-Ups, Sit-Ups), Six Pack Leg, Trainer, Butt Trainer