In order to edit your activity in the Runtastic app, follow the steps below:
- Tap the “Progress” tab
- Your most recent activities will be displayed at the top of the screen. To view your full history, tap “Show more”
- Tap the activity you wish to edit
- Open the menu (three dots) at the top right to edit the details
- Tap “Edit”
- On the next screen, make changes to your Sport Type, Start Time & Duration, and Distance by tapping each value (the calories will be recalculated automatically*)
- Additionally you can add your workout notes, take a photo, or choose one from your gallery and record your feeling and surface.
- Tap on “Continue Editing”
- Save your changes by tapping the checkmark in the lower right corner
*Additionally, you can edit your burned calories manually.