If you’re using Google Chromecast, it is possible to cast the Results app to your TV and experience the app on the big screen.
To use Results with your Chromecast, follow the simple steps below:
- Open the Results app on your Android phone
- Tap the Chromecast icon in the top right corner
- Select "Cast to" and choose your device
- Once the Results app appears on your TV screen, set up and start your workout in the mobile app
- Simply follow along your workout from your TV and use your phone to swipe to the next exercise
Chromecast support is available for the following features:
- Training Plan workouts
- Standalone workouts
- Single exercises
- Warm-up and stretching
If you need help getting started with Chromecast, see support.google.com/chromecast.
Note: It is only possible to use Chromecast with the Results app on Android devices.