The adidas Training app is available on Apple TV, so you can conveniently watch the exercise demonstrations and follow your workouts on the big screen!
The following features are available:
- Training Plan workouts
- Standalone workouts
- Standalone exercises
To get started with your workout, follow these simple steps:
- Download the adidas Training app from the App Store on your Apple TV. You’ll find it in the “Featured” tab
- Open the adidas Training app on your Apple TV
- Log in with your adidas account
Set up your workout, watch the demonstration videos and get started, just like in the mobile app!
The following Training plans are working on the Apple TV:
- 6-Week Shape Up
- Fit & Strong in 3 Weeks
- Toned Abs in 6 Weeks (Female)
- 6 Weeks to Six Pack (Male)
- 12-Week Body Transformation
- Push Your Limits
To ensure that your workouts synchronize between your Apple TV and your iPhone app, make sure that you’ve got the latest version of the app installed and that you're logged in with the same adidas account on both devices.
Still having synchronizing issues? Double tap the TV icon on your remote and force close the adidas Training app. Restart the app, and the workout should now be synchronized.
Note: Workouts completed on Apple TV will not be synchronized to Apple Health.