If you forgot to track your fitness activity or want to add one manually, no problem! You can do that directly in the Balance app. This way you can see the calories burned reflected in your daily calorie allowance. Follow the simple steps below:
- Tap “Diary” and scroll down to “Burned Calories”
- Tap “Add Fitness Activity”
- Choose your activity type (Tap the three dots to access more options)
- Enter in the calories, duration, distance, and time of your activity
- Tap “Save” in the top right corner
Made a mistake and wish to delete the activity that you’ve added? Simply swipe left on the activity and tap delete. Alternatively, you can edit the details of your activity on Runtastic.com using the steps in this article.