Having trouble finding the exact item you are looking for in the Balance app? Or perhaps you want to quickly add the calories from your favourite recipe to your food diary? No worries! As long as you know how many calories are in the product, you can add the item manually to your diary using these simple steps:
- Access the search screen, either through the “+” symbol next to each meal in the “Diary” tab or by tapping the “+” on the bottom bar
- Tap “Add Calories” just below the search bar
- Enter a name for your product (even add an emoji if you wish to)
- Add the number of calories
- Tap "Add" followed by "Done" and the item will be added to your food diary
Note: Your calorie total will adjust accordingly but macronutrients will not be affected.