Create your own custom image and share it to any of the platforms installed on your device, for example, Instagram, Facebook, or Whatsapp.
The Share screen will pop up immediately after you’ve saved your activity with the Runtastic app. Follow the simple steps below:
- When the share screen pops up, tap “Create and share your image”
- Click on any of the three icons displayed directly under your stats
- Now let’s create your image:
Icon 1. Select a previous photo from your gallery or tap the photo icon to take a photo with your camera
Icon 2. Select from a variety of maps
Icon 3. Select one of the default images that we’ve created for you. Look for new images around your favorite holiday!
Icon 4. Select a sticker from the sticker gallery and drag it into position anywhere on your image. If you want to remove a sticker again, simply drag the sticker to the top center of your screen and release it once the bin icon appears for you to place your sticker on it. This deletes the sticker.
- Tap “Share” in the top right corner
- Select your preferred platform and inspire your family, friends, or followers with your Runtastic progress!