1. How does it work?
Well, first you have to create your account here by connecting via your social media channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Once you’ve connected your social media accounts, you will then see the ways you can earn points (i.e. share this post, Like us on Facebook, retweet us etc.). Each month you can earn a maximum of 1,000 points which can be used to earn prizes along the way (i,e. Premium Membership discounts, adidas discounts, and Runtastic hardware products). At the start of every new month, you can continue to rack up points and win even bigger and better prizes.
2. When I reach the higher points, do I win all the prizes below as well or just the higher-point prize?
You win all of them! As you climb up the point ladder, all the prizes come with you.
3. Can I use multiple social media channels to earn points (e.g. Facebook, IG, etc.)?
Yes, feel free to use Facebook, Instagram & Twitter - the more the better.
4. How & when do I get my prizes?
All digital prizes (PRO, Premium & adidas shop codes) will be rewarded immediately. The promo code will pop up on the rewards page after required points are achieved. For the hardware products, we will immediately ask you for the shipping address via pop up on the rewards page. They will be shipped by the end of the month. Shipping to EU and USA only.
5. How many points can I earn per month?
You can earn up to 1,000 points per month.
6. Do my points carry over to the next month?
Yes! Keep up the good work.
7. What if I redeem my points for prizes, will they go away?
No, you will keep on earning points to reach bigger prizes.
8. If I’ve earned all possible points for this month, can I earn more points next month?
Definitely! Once you’ve reached the maximum amount of points per month, you can start earning again on the 1st of the following month.
9. Which activities posted on Facebook are considered for Rewards Points?
Currently only biking and running activities will trigger points for your Rewards board.
10. What if I don’t want to participate in the rewards program anymore?
If you do not wish to participate in the rewards program anymore, you can unsubscribe here.