The Yearly Running Goal gives you the possibility to set a distance running goal for the whole year and check your progress after every run.
Follow these simple steps to set your goal for the first time:
- Tap the “Progress” tab
- Scroll to "Yearly running goal"
- Tap “Set yourself a goal”
- Choose your goal by swiping the slider to the left or the right
- The distance you need to run per week and month will be displayed underneath the goal
- Tap "Set goal" to get started
To change your goal afterwards:
- Tap “Show more” next to “Yearly Running Goal”
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner
- Select "Edit"
- Edit your goal by swiping the slider to the left or the right
- Tap “Set Goal” to save the changes
Get fitter and beat last year’s running distance!
Note: Only activities where "Running" or "Running (Treadmill)" is chosen as sport type are counted for the Yearly Running Goal