The Yearly Running Goal gives you the possibility to set a distance running goal for the whole year and check your progress after every run.
Follow these simple steps to set your goal for the first time:
- Tap your profile picture in the drawer menu on the left
- Select "Yearly running goal" at the bottom of the screen
- Choose your goal by moving the slider to the left or the right
- The distance you need to run per week and month will be displayed underneath the goal
- Tap "Commit" to get started
To change your goal afterwards:
- Go to the Yearly Running Goal again, open the overflow menu (the three dots) at the top right and tap "Edit"
- Choose your new goal by moving the slider to the left or the right
- Tap “Commit” to set your new Yearly Running Goal
Get fitter and beat last year’s running distance!
Note: Only activities where "Running" or "Running (Treadmill)" is chosen as sport type are counted for the Yearly Running Goal.