Your activities are synced automatically. Just make sure to tap the tick in the pink circle after you finished your session.
To sync your activities with Runtastic.com, follow these simple steps:
- Tap the “Progress” tab
- Select “Show more” next to “Recent Activities” to open your full history
- Pull down the screen until the refresh icon (blue Runtastic logo) appears and then release the screen. Your activities are now synchronizing ("Loading...")
If you get the message "Activities not synced", log out of the app and back in again. After that, try to sync your sessions again - it should work now.
Use the following workaround if the synchronization is still not working:
- Make sure that you are using the newest Runtastic app version on your smartphone.
- Open your history and choose an activity that has not been synced yet. Tap “edit” and add an emoji or change the existing one.
- Now the activity should be synchronized to your account on Runtastic.com.