Your activities are synced automatically. Just make sure to tap the tick in the pink circle after you finished your session.
To force a synchronization of your activities with Runtastic.com, follow these simple steps:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner or swipe the screen from left to right to open the menu
- Select "History"
- Pull down the screen until the refresh icon (blue circular arrow) appears. When you see this icon, your activities are synchronizing
If you get the message "Activities not synced", log out of the app and back in again. After that, try to sync your sessions again - it should work now.
Use the following workaround if the synchronization is still not working:
- Make sure that you are using the newest Runtastic app version on your smartphone.
- Open the history and choose an activity that has not been synced yet. Tap “edit” and add an emoji or change the existing one.
- Now the activity should be synchronized to your account on Runtastic.com.