To create an Interval Training in the Runtastic App follow these steps:
- Tap the current workout type (e.g. basic workout) at the middle of the home screen
- Choose „Interval“
- Now you can choose from default trainings or create your own by tapping the „+“ at the bottom of your screen
- Choose a name and description for your workout
- Tap the „+“ and „-“ to add or delete intervals
- Change the level of the tagged interval by tapping low, medium or high.
- Change the time by tapping the level (low, medium or high) first and then the time underneath. Save it by tapping the tick
- When you're satisfied with your creation use the save icon at the bottom of your screen to save the new interval training.