Follow these steps to create an Interval Training* in the Runtastic app:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner or swipe the screen from left to right to open the menu
- Select “Interval Training”
- You can now select one of the default trainings or create your own by tapping the “+” in the bottom right corner
- Enter a name for your workout
- Enter a Warm-Up and Cool-Down time
- Add intervals by tapping the “+” on the left and right side
- Change the level by tapping low, medium or high
- Change the values (distance or time) in the middle by scrolling up or down
- When you're done, tap the tick icon in the top right corner
To delete a manually added Interval Training, press it for a few seconds and then select “Delete Workout”.
* Interval Trainings are available to you in the Runtastic PRO app.