Follow these steps to create an Interval Training* in the Runtastic app:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner or swipe from left to right to open the menu
- Select “Interval Training”
- You can now select one of the default trainings or create your own by tapping the “+” in the top right corner
- Enter a name for your workout
- Enter a Warm-Up and Cool-Down time
- Add intervals by tapping the “+” on the left and right side
- Change the values (distance or time) in the middle by scrolling up or down
- When you're done, tap “Save” in the top right corner
To delete a manually added Interval Training, swipe the training in the overview to the left until the red “Delete” button shows up.
* Interval Trainings are available to you in the Runtastic PRO app.