Follow these steps to set a Workout Goal in the adidas Running app:
- Tap the Activity Setup icon next to the “Start” button
- Tap “Select your Workout”
- Select “Workout Goal”
- Select the category in which you would like to set a goal. You can choose between
- Distance & Duration (in combination)*
- Duration or
- Tap one of the categories and either choose from default goals or create your own by tapping the “+” in the top right corner
- Select the values you want to set as goals and save them by clicking “Done”
- Start your activity by returning to the Activity screen and pressing “Start”
If you have activated the Voice Coach, you will get feedback when you have reached your goal.
* This feature is available to you in the adidas Running app as a Premium Member.