Follow these steps to set a Workout Goal in the Runtastic app:
- Tap the Activity Type icon in the top right corner of the screen or pull down the Dashboard
- Tap the Workout Type icon (second on the list, e.g. Basic Workout)
- Select “Workout Goal”
- Select the category in which you would like to set a goal. You can choose between
- Distance & Duration (in combination)*
- Duration or
- Tap one of the categories and either choose from default goals or create your own by tapping the “+” in the top right corner
- Select the values you want to set as goals and save them by clicking “Done”
- Start your activity by returning to the Activity screen and pressing “Start”
If you activated the Voice Coach, you will get feedback when you have reached your goal.
* This feature is available to you in the Runtastic PRO app.