Inspire your family and friends to get more active by sharing your activities, not only on social networks like Facebook and Twitter but also on every other app installed on your phone that supports the sharing of information.
The Share screen will pop up automatically after finishing an activity in the Runtastic app. Simply enable the social network or app of your choice.
To share your activity to Facebook, follow the short steps below:
- Enable Facebook on the Share screen
- Edit the post before your share it (for example, add a short description of your workout or add your location)
- Tap “Post” in the top right corner
If you want to share a previous activity, follow these simple steps:
- Tap “Progress”
- Choose “Show more” next to “Recent Activities” to view your full history
- Select one of your activities
- In the top right corner, you will find the Sharing icon
- After tapping this icon, you can share the activity with your friends on the network of your choice