To change the Activity Type, tap the Activity Setup icon next to the "Start" button (the current Activity Type will be displayed).
You will reach the Activity Setup screen, which allows you to choose all aspects of your next activity in one place.
This view allows you to configure the following elements of your activity:
- Activity Type: Select the type of your activity, eg Running, Walking etc
- Music & Story Running: Select if you want to listen to music while exercising or try one of our Story Runs
- Workout Type: Select how you want to work out
- Select a Route*: Pick one of your Routes to follow
At the bottom of the screen, you can activate or deactivate a few more functions:
- Customize displayed values: Take a look at this article for more information about this function
- Heart Rate Monitor: If you own a compatible Heart Rate Monitor, you can connect it with the app right here
- Voice Coach: Here you can find all the settings relating to the Voice Coach feature
- LIVE Tracking: Here you can find all the settings relating to LIVE Tracking
- Auto Pause: Here you can find all the settings relating to the Auto Pause feature
- Countdown: Enable/Disable a 15-second countdown before the start of your session. This option comes in handy when you need some time to put your phone away and get ready
Once configured, go back to the main activity screen and tap “Start”. You don’t need to repeat this setup each time before you work out because Runtastic will remember your settings.