Create a Group and Invite Members
To create a group in the adidas Running app, follow the steps below:
- Tap the “Community” tab
- Select “Groups & Community”.
- Tap the plus symbol in the top right corner
- Give your group a name and a description
- Add a photo to your group if you wish to by tapping the camera icon - you can take a new photo with your camera or choose one from your device’s gallery
- Tap “Create” in the top right corner
Once the group is created, you can tap on the three dots in the top right corner and “Invite Members”. Your existing followers will be listed here. You can add them to your group by tapping the plus next to their name.
To invite members to your group with a private message, tap “Invite others with a Link”.
Tap the “Profile” tab and select “Groups & Communities” to see your pending Group Invitations. Here, you can either accept or decline the invitation.
To leave a group, open the Group, tap on the three dots in the top right corner and tap “Leave Group”.
Edit Group Name or Description
As Group Admin, you can edit the group name, change the group photo and add or remove group members at any time. Simply tap on the group you created followed by the three dots in the top right corner. Choose either “Edit Group” or “Edit Members” and make the necessary changes.
If you wish to remove a member from the group, swipe left on the member’s name and tap “Remove”.
Note: Once a Group is created, it can not be deleted.